Wednesday, November 25, 2009

From Healthcare Reform to Global Warming- Transparency is the NEW LIE.

I've been disturbed by an increasing trend toward dishonesty and trickery that has been creeping into society in past years but has become unbearably obnoxious the last few months. We began the year having the new President swearing "Transparency" and are ending the year to find that what we have been sold regarding Global Warming is just a hoax with no one from the Obama camp including Obama's Science Czar John Holdren demanding an investigation. (http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17183)

From Healthcare Reform to Global Warming we have been bamboozled and propagandized.

Propaganda is best explained by Dr. Joseph Goebbels the formerly known as the Minister of Propaganda and National Enlightenment of 1930's Germany, who wrote,
"The essence of propaganda consists in winning people over to an idea so sincerely, so vitally, that in the end they succumb to it utterly and can never escape from it."

Have you or your neighbors been won over so completely to the idea that you must do your part to help prevent 'global warming' and 'climate change' ? Do you feel bad when you imagine children walking around your community without healthcare? Well, if you haven't been won over by this idea don't fret because there is a new propaganda campaign coming to win you over on this idea too:

Last week Red Eye mentioned that the group Organizing for America (previously called Obama for America) held a contest to create an ad for healthcare reform and here's the winning ad:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F3SiT56S4o&feature=player_embedded)

Boy 1,"A year from now I'll break my leg and my parents will have to sell their house because they couldn't afford healthcare"

(...interruption from me- Really, really, really? My son broke his arm last week while I was on tour with Tea Party Express and it set me back like $225 out of pocket w/o sissy "healthcare". What kind of house costs less than a $500 Dr. bill?
Commercial continues...)

Girl 1,"Three months from now I'll need surgery, and my parents will go bankrupt because my parents couldn't afford healthcare".

Girl 2,"Two years from now I'll be diagnosed with leukemia and I'll die because we couldn't afford healthcare".

(commentary from Red Eye with Greg Gutfield)
"There's a bottomless pit of creepiness going on here, but none of it should surprise anyone familiar with leftist propaganda. But here's a quick summary anyway, if you don't bend over for Obama you're gonna kill these kids".

Uh yeah... so I'd have to say in some aspects I'd fallen for the propaganda that perhaps we need to be kinda concerned about climate change in case it's true and some of the crap being fed to this really conservative girl about gas-emissions has stuck. Why?, because everywhere I turn I'm bombarded by propaganda from Hollywood- to the Pre-school teacher telling me that I have the power to destroy the earth- only to find the AGW theory is just a farce .

I make the choice whether to follow my gut instincts when I know I'm being told something untrue or follow the 'consensus' and allow my own common sense to be overruled by bureaucrats with an agenda to control and rule and gain power.

Back to Mister Goebbels the lead propagandist in Nazi Germany who said,"Propaganda is not an end in itself, but a means to an end. If the means achieves the end then the means is good..... the new Ministry has no other aim than to unite the nation behind the ideal of the national revolution.". Whose revolution are you advancing if you continue to go with the flow?

The cure to propaganda is this : Speak up and speak out when you are being told something you feel is untrue. Don't just sit around, apply action when needed. Remember what Thomas Jefferson said, "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent". Put your conscience above your popularity and fight for truth to prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment